Sunday 5 January 2014

THE HUMBLE CORK

5 JANUARY 2014

Looking through my Bloglovin feed this week, I was pleased to see plenty of new-year-inspired posts, but the post that caught my eye was one from craft and design blog, A Beautiful Mess. The idea involves collecting corks from bottles of wine shared over special moments. The result is a keepsake jar full of corks, each inscribed with the memory it helped to make. Not only is this beautifully sentimental, but looks fabulously stylish too.

Naturally, I couldn't wait to start a wine cork memory jar myself. So, I took the cork from a bottle of wine we shared when toasting in the new year and placed in inside a jar we bought from a brewery just off route 66 in Flagstaff, Arizona. I'm looking forward to seeing how my jar develops over the next few years as I share lots of happy wine-filled memories with my family and friends!





LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment