Saturday 14 December 2013

TUMBLR

14 DECEMBER 2013

Apologies for the long, long silence everyone. What with Christmas fast approaching, time seems to be disappearing leaving me with precious little time for the blog.

Photography research has also been taking up a lot of my time lately. I've had a fairly sophisticated digital compact camera for couple of years now, but I'm tired of using the auto-settings for everything. Don't get me wrong, the settings are there to help you achieve the best possible photos with the most minimal photographer effort, and on the whole they produce excellent results. But, I want to learn how to use the manual settings so I can really explore my surroundings and create photographic compositions that are more unique, more me.

So, today I've set up a tumblr account - http://chantillypress.tumblr.com/ - purely to showcase my photographic exploits. I'll still post photos on here, but for a more dedicated, purely photographic feed you might want to take a look at my tumblr. I've put a link on my homepage too, for easy access. Let me know what you think.


LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment