Thursday 26 December 2013

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

26 DECEMBER 2013

Happy Christmas everyone! The big day has come and gone like lightning, as always, and I bet I'm not the only one feeling like I've overindulged. But if you can't go all out on Christmas Day, when can you?!

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I hope you've had a fantastic time this Christmas. Whether you've spent it with family or friends, or whether you don't even celebrate Christmas, I hope you've had the opportunity to take stock, enjoy a couple of days off work and prepare yourself for a fabulous 2014.

Just to finish off, I thought I'd show you a few of the snaps I've taken  over the past few days. Many are pictures of the food and drink I have made, recipes for which will follow on my recipes page in the next few days. But, for now, make the most of whatever time off you have left, relax, indulge and most of all, enjoy.

















LOVE | Hannah


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic day, great company and lovely food. Who could ask for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photos Han. Your photographic skills are improving all the time. Great close ups and lighting effects. If you get fed up of the NHS you would get a job as a food photographer anytime.

    ReplyDelete