Saturday 23 November 2013

DV IN BIRMINGHAM

23 NOVEMBER 2013

I can't believe it's the last week of November already! I haven't even scratched the surface of my Christmas shopping, and as work is getting busier and busier I can just feel the days slipping away. I've barely had time to breathe this week, but at least it has been a productive one. 

As you may know, I've been working with Birmingham South Central CCG to tackle the problem of domestic violence in Birmingham. After a series of meetings, a little research, and a lot of writing, the CCG has published my latest blog on my experience. If you have a spare minute, I would love it if you could follow the link below to read my post and help spread the word about domestic violence.


To find about more about healthcare in Birmingham,  follow us on twitter @BSC_CCG orvisit our website http://www.bhamsouthcentralccg.nhs.uk/.


LOVE | Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment